Started your first job recently?
Got your first salary recently?
Worried about filing taxes?
Getting money related questions like the following in your head:-
- How to file income tax in the easiest way? Is it possible online?
- What are the real benefits of filing income tax returns?
- How much income tax do I need to pay?
- What are the best investment options for saving money?
I went through all this recently and thus could help in the process:-
So here’s some insight:-
- Filing IT returns is not just our responsibility towards our nation, but is also helpful to us in our financial life.
- Benefits of filing the income tax return:
- It helps when we wish to apply for a loan. We will need to show our IT returns records as a verification document.
- It is mandatory when we are applying for a visa to fly to another country. We need to show proof of filing IT returns.
- Apart from the personal and financial benefits, filing IT returns also makes us a better citizen. Income tax is one of the sources of income for the Government, with which it funds infrastructure and welfare projects.
- It also is a barometer for progress, as rising income tax shows a corresponding growth in income.
- Yes it can be filed online with platforms like H&R block.
- To find out how much tax you need to pay, you may use the tax calculator tool available with H&R block.
- The Knowledge Center vertical on H&R block could give some valuable insights about various ways in which you could manage your finances in the most optimized manner.
So there we go. There is no reason why anyone should avoid filing IT returns, especially when the process can be done in a few clicks with e-filing platforms like H&R block.
Go ahead, blog for #TaxPledge, ensure that all of us are on the right side of filing returns, and file your IT returns the easy way with H&R Block!